iDEA Growth Member News:
- SBC, 3.7.22: Paysafe’s Zak Cutler: The Right Payments Provider Can Positively Impact Operators
- Zak Cutler, Paysafe’s CEO of North America igaming, takes a look at the relationship between payment providers and igaming operators and outlines four ways in which partnering with the right payments partner will positively impact operators.
- SBC, 3.7.22: Sportradar Becomes Official Partner Of Bowl Season
- Sportradar has announced a partnership with Bowl Season that will make the sports technology company an official partner of the organization, starting with the 2022-23 season.
- SBC, 3.7.22: White Hat Studios Signs Golden Nugget Online Gaming Content Deal
- White Hat Studios has reached another landmark in its expansion into the US market by signing a content deal with Golden Nugget Online Gaming (GNOG).
- Play NY, 3.7.22: SportRadar’s Deeley: US Could Become World Leader In Sports Betting Tech Innovation
- Neale Deeley, head of US betting at SportRadar, refers to the next cycle of online sports betting in this country as the “innovation wave.”
- IGB, 3.4.22: 888 Secures Igaming License In Ontario
- 888 has secured a new igaming license in Ontario ahead of the Canadian province opening its legal online gambling market next month.
Overall Industry News:
- Play USA, 3.3.22: USFL Hypes Legal Sports Betting Reach Into 15 States, Has An Opportunity
- It took the NFL a long time to embrace sports betting. The USFL (United States Football League) is onboard before the opening kickoff of its reboot this spring.
- Play USA, 3.7.22: DOJ’s New Wire Act Motion Means Yes, We’re Still Doing This In 2022
- A new motion from the DOJ in the dispute signals the federal government isn’t willing to give gambling companies the degree of finality they want.
- Play NY, 3.7.22: Assemblyman Pretlow Introduces Bill Amendment That Would Lower 51% Tax Rate
- New York online sports betting operators could end up getting some tax relief after all.
- Sports Handle, 3.7.22: Maryland Mobile Betting Launch Date Is A Moving Target
- Since the launch of retail sports betting at a handful of Maryland casinos in December, Marylanders have wondered when legal mobile sports wagering will arrive in their state.
- Play USA, 3.4.22: Oklahoma Legislative Committee Gives Sports Betting Bill The OK
- A recent vote by an Oklahoma legislative committee will either be the first step toward one of the biggest gambling expansions in the state’s history or a note in future stories explaining why Oklahomans still have to travel out of state to place legal wagers on Oklahoma City Thunder games.
- Legal Sports Report, 3.4.22: With House Deadline Near, Oklahoma Sports Betting Bill Advances
- A bill legalizing tribal retail sports betting in Oklahoma made it through a key committee Wednesday, but a deadline looms to continue its journey.
- FOX 24, 3.7.22: Arkansas Mobile Sports Betting Update
- Mobile sports betting in Arkansas officially became legal on March 4th.
- Augusta Free Press, 3.7.22: Could North Carolina Legalize Mobile Betting This Year?
- States across the country are legalizing and instituting mobile sports betting, but it hasn’t happened yet in North Carolina.
- Play Illinois, 3.4.22: A New Beginning: 100% Online Sports Betting Registration Is Officially Back
- Online sports betting registration in Illinois is back — and will be here to stay.
- Legal Sports Report, 3.5.22: Illinois Sports Betting: How To Get Started With Mobile Signup
- The long wait for remote mobile sports betting registration in Illinois finally ended Saturday.