iDEA Growth Member News:
- IGB, 11.10.21: White Hat Gaming Launches Proprietary Travelling Wallet In Iowa
- Igaming platform White Hat Gaming (WHG) has launched its proprietary PAM including its first-to-market travelling wallet solution for casinos in the state of Iowa.
- SBC, 11.10.21: Jette Nygarrd-andersen Sets Out ESG Vision At Entain Sustain Event
- Sports betting and gaming group Entain has today taken the wraps off its global EnTrain initiative, designed to increase access to technology and improve diversity.
- Legal Sports Report, 11.9.21: Analysis: DraftKings Sounds Ready To Burn Cash Marketing NY Sports Betting
- DraftKings CEO Jason Robins is ready to spend money marketing NY sports betting and will worry about profits later.
Overall Industry News:
- Play USA, 11.9.21: Legal US Sports Betting Surpasses $5 Billion In A Month For First Time In History
- Regulated US sportsbooks have officially taken in more than $5 billion in wagers over a single month for the first time in history, according to data compiled by PlayUSA.com, a leading source for news and analysis on the US regulated gaming industry.
- FOX 5, 11.9.21: U.S. Casinos Have Best Quarter Ever, Fueled By Online And Sports Bets
- The nation’s commercial casinos won nearly $14 billion in the third quarter of this year, marking the industry’s best quarter ever, and pushing U.S. casino revenue past what it was for all of 2020, according to figures released Tuesday.
- US Bets, 11.10.21: Sports Betting’s Big Crypto Question
- Last month, a revered U.S. publication ran a story bearing the headline, “Crypto-Averse Man Would Prefer Investing In Traditional Stock Market He Also Doesn’t Understand.”
- US Bets, 11.9.21: Nationwide Gambling Revenue Will Break All-Time Record in 2021
- Commercial gaming revenue in the U.S. has surpassed — or will any day now — the record $43.7 billion in such revenue set in 2019.
- Legal Sports Report, 11.10.21: Florida Sports Betting Case Gets New Argument From Federal Government
- New arguments are in from the federal government in the ongoing court case involving the legality of the compact between the state of Florida and the Seminole Tribe, which has legalized sports betting in the state.
- Saturday Down South, 11.9.21: Florida’s Online Sports Betting Fate Now In Federal Judge’s Hands
- After being granted an extension following a less-than-stellar hearing last week, the Department of Justice yesterday filed additional supplemental briefings defending the legality of Florida online sports betting in the state’s gaming compact.
- Legal Sports Report, 11.10.21: Could Minnesota Sports Betting Be In The Mix In 2022?
- Legislators are gearing up to make a run for Minnesota sports betting in 2022, but it might be without a mobile option.
- Legal Sports Report, 11.10.21: Football, Remote Signup Continue Iowa Sports Betting Drive
- For the second-straight month, Iowa sports betting soared to new heights.
- Legal Sports Report, 11.10.21: Which Province Saw NFL Bets Soar In Canada Sports Betting Market?
- British Columbia bettors are placing significantly more bets since the launch of single-event sports betting in Canada.
- Washington Business Journal, 11.9.21: The Numbers Are Still Grim For D.C.’S Sports Betting Operation. Bettors Continue To Prefer Private Sportsbooks.
- The latest stats for 2021 show GambetDC’s continuing struggles.
- TN Bets, 11.9.21: Tennessee SWAC Makes Hires, Sets Sights On Emergency Rules
- The Tennessee Sports Wagering Advisory Council (SWAC) met Tuesday, and while rule-making was on the agenda, no recommendations were brought to the SWAC.
- Play TN, 11.9.21: Tennessee Regulators Discuss Changes To Where Sports Betting Taxes Go
- Tennessee’s Sports Wagering Advisory Council (SWAC) held a meeting Tuesday, Nov. 9 to provide updates on its ongoing transition to becoming sports betting’s regulatory body.