iDEA Growth Member News
- SBC Americas: Catena Media Eyeing ‘High Growth’ In US Following ‘Healthy’ Q3 Performance
- Catena Media CEO Michael Daly detailed that the firm is in a ‘position of strength’ to take advantage of North American opportunities after posting 11% YoY revenue growth in the region during Q3. Posting its financial results for the third quarter of 2022, Catena Media recorded total revenues of $33.4m, down 2% YoY from Q321’s $34.2m.
- PlayUSA: 2023 Online Gambling Expansion Forecast
- In 2023, PlayUSA predicts the legalization of sports betting in two new states while we forecast one new successful online casino legislative effort. Additionally, four new states will launch sports betting next year, resulting in a 20% growth in overall handle.
- CDC Gaming Reports: VSiN Sports Betting Network reaches distribution deal with Gow Media
- Sports betting network VSiN Wednesday announced a content distribution deal with Gow Media, creating the largest sports radio network in the U.S. More than 300 affiliates of the Houston, Texas-based multi-platform media company will air VSiN content, including long form sports betting shows and Brent Musburger’s one minute “Action Updates.”
- US Bets: Turn The Page: MaximBet Calls It Quits
- The world of sports betting got a little less sexy on Hump Day with the news that MaximBet, which was live in Colorado and Indiana, had decided to call it quits. “It is with sincere anguish that we have informed our incredibly loyal customers that the current macroeconomic conditions have caused MaximBet to cease operations,” the sportsbook said in a statement issued to US Bets on Wednesday.
- PlayCA: Caesars And IGT Could Emerge As California Sports Betting Tech Providers
- Not many winners came out of the 2022 California sports betting proposition battle. Caesars Entertainment and IGT could stake their claim among them. As California tribes clashed with leading sportsbook operators over Prop 26 and Prop 27, these companies stayed out of the fray because of their established relationships with tribes in the state.
- Maryland Sharp: Maryland Online Sports Betting to Launch On Nov. 23
- Maryland online sports betting will launch on Nov. 23, the Maryland State Lottery & Gaming Control Commission announced on Thursday, Nov. 17. Sports bettors in Maryland can download Maryland sports betting apps or register on a computer now, and deposits can be made before the actual launch date next Wednesday.
- Legal Sports Report: Latest Ohio Sports Betting Approvals Include Sports-Focused High School
- Four more mobile sports betting operators received their Ohio licenses Wednesday morning, as the state inches closer to launch. Also approved for its mobile and retail proprietor license was Geneva Sports, which operates a sports-focused high school.
- Gaming Today: Ohio Releases Sports Betting Catalog Ahead of New Year’s Day Launch
- Ohio sports betting regulators have posted the state’s initial catalog of approved events and wagers, allowing sportsbook operators and bettors to prep ahead of the state’s New Year’s Day launch. Ohio’s catalog includes sports governing bodies that capture about 95 percent of wagers made in legal US markets.
- PlayPennsylvania: PGCB Launches ‘Don’t Gamble with Kids’ Campaign To Protect Safety Of Minors
- After a difficult year that saw Pennsylvania casinos set a new record for guests leaving children unattended in cars, the PA Gaming Control Board (PGCB) just announced a new campaign to help combat the issue. The PGCB’s “Don’t Gamble with Kids” awareness movement intends to stop casino guests from leaving kids behind in cars while they enter casinos to gamble.