iDEA Growth Member News:
- Legal Sports Report, 11.5.20 – LSR Q&A: 888 On The Hunt For The Next Barstool Deal
- 888 Holdings last month posted 90% growth in its US business in H1. And the company doubled down on the market going forward with CEO Itai Pazner calling it the company’s best growth opportunity.
- PlayUSA, 11.5.20 – DraftKings Sportsbook Is Live In Tennessee: Questions & Answers
- They seem made for each other: Tennessee – the first state to launch a mobile-only sports betting marketplace – and DraftKings, one of the two digital-first sportsbooks to consume consumers with haste in the two years since the practice became a legal national possibility.
- The Action Network, 11.5.20 – When Will Sports Betting Start In Maryland, Louisiana & South Dakota? Next Steps After Ballot Measures Pass
- Voters in three states overwhelmingly approved sports betting on their respective 2020 ballots. Now officials in all three will take up critical follow-up work that will determine the scope and scale of their new gaming option.
- The Action Network, 11.5.20 – Gaming On The 2200 Ballot Sees Massive Nationwide Support For Legalized Sports Betting
- Voters approved referendums in all six states with gambling on the 2020 ballot, a clean sweep that will expand casino gaming in three states and bring legal sports betting to three more.
- Bloomberg, 11.5.20 – Wynn Invests $80 Million In Revamped Online-Gaming Joint Venture
- Wynn Resorts Ltd. is investing $80 million in a newly reorganized joint venture to pursue online betting in the U.S., marking the latest attempt by casino giants to tap the fast-growing market.
- Gambling.Com, 11.5.20 – New Jersey Senate To Vote On College, Fixed Odds Proposals
- The next step for a limited amount of college sports wagering on events in New Jersey will take place on Monday.
- PlayMichigan, 11.5.20 – Retail Sports Betting Coming To Michigan’s Soaring Eagle In Mid-January
- Sports betting is coming to mid-Michigan early next year, specifically to Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort.
- Denver Business Journal, 11.6.20 – Most Recent Sports-Betting Haul Shows Colorado Maturing Quickly As Market
- In just its fifth month since sports betting became legal, Colorado exceeded $200 million in wagers.