iDEA Growth Power Lunch Summit:
Last day to join! While the driving force of responsible gaming initiatives is to protect consumers, incorporating effective responsible gaming programs lends to operators’ overall business strategy for success. In this session, our esteemed panelists will discuss responsible gaming in this context. Register Now.
iDEA Growth Member News:
- Legal Sports Report, 9.10.20 – DraftKings Sportsbook In Illinois Expands Its Exposure With New Deal
- DraftKings Sportsbook found yet another way to make sure it has a strong sports betting presence throughout the state of Illinois.
- PlayIllinois, 9.10.20 – More Illinois DraftKings Ads On The Way, Now At Video Gaming Terminals
- DraftKings is diversifying its marketing push in Illinois. On Wednesday, the sports gaming giant announced that it reached an agreement with Accel Entertainment to advertise at its 2,300-plus video gaming terminal (VGT) locations across the state.
- Sports Handle, 9.10.20 – FanDuel Enters Illinois Retail Sports Betting Market At Par-A-Dice In Peoria
- Bettors in Illinois now have the chance to answer the age-old question of “Will it play in Peoria?” or more specifically, East Peoria, for sports betting with the launch of the FanDuel Par-A-Dice Sportsbook.
- Gambling.Com, 9.20.20 – Iowa August Sports Betting Handle Up 120%; FanDuel Now Live
- With major professional sports back, Iowa saw sports betting numbers that rivaled its last full month before the coronavirus pandemic hit.
- Legal Sports Report, 9.10.20 – The NFL Keeps Profiting From Sports Betting, Adds 888sport As Official UK Partner
- Just days after partnering with BetCris in Latin America, the NFL named 888sport as its official betting partner for the UK and Ireland.
- SBC Americas, 9.11.20 – Tipico Ready To Launch Into US Sports Betting With Sportradar Data Deal
- Sports betting products and services provider Sportradar has announced the completion of a new US partnership with Tipico, giving the European sports betting operator access to official league data across all of the major US professional sports leagues.
- Sports Handle, 9.10.20 – An App Fit For El Presidente: Will Launch Of Barstool Sportsbook App Push Penn National Above $85 A Share By The Super Bowl?
- Analysts split on whether Barstool app will elevate Penn into Top 3 status among U.S. sportsbooks.
- PlayNJ, 9.10.20 – William Hill Branding Expands To Two More Atlantic City Sportsbooks
- William Hill is doubling down on the Atlantic City casino market. As of this week, the retail sportsbooks at Bally’s and Harrah’s are officially rebranded.
- NY Sports Day, 9.10.20 – Addabbo On New York’s Mobile Sports Betting Future
- Although sports betting is legal in New York, it’s still struggling to pass a mobile sports betting bill.
- PlayIA, 9.10.20 – BetFred Online Sportsbook Live In Iowa, Just In Time For NFL Kickoff
- With just hours left to go before the 2020-21 NFL season begins, Hawkeye State wagerers have a new online sports betting option: Betfred Sports.
- iGB North America, 9.11.20 – Iowa’s Sports Betting Handle More Than Doubles In August
- The Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission (IRGC) reported a month-on-month rise in sports betting revenue for August, while the US state also saw its handle more than double during the month.
- Gambling Compliance, 9.11.20 – Nebraska Supreme Court Clears Casino Referendum (subscription paywall)
- After a failed attempt four years ago, Nebraska voters this year will get to decide the fate of three ballot initiatives to legalize casino gambling at racetracks.
- PlayIndiana, 9.10.20 – Wynn Sports App Coming To Indiana Via Partnership With Scientific Games
- Scientific Games and Wynn Resorts are expanding their partnership.
- PlayTenn, 9.10.20 – West Memphis, Arkansas Casino Re-Launches Sports Betting
- Southland Casino Racing, located just over the Tennessee border in West Memphis, Arkansas, has officially launched sports betting inside its facility.
- PlayColorado, 9.10.20 – BetFred Mobile Sports Betting App Now Live In Colorado
- Betfred Sports came in at the last possible second. It’s no coincidence the sports betting app launches on the day the NFL season starts.
- Las Vegas Sun, 9.11.20 – Las Vegas Sports Books Ready For Big NFL Opening Weekend
- Las Vegas sports books are gearing up for a busy first weekend of NFL action, despite the coronavirus pandemic.