iDEA Growth Member News:
- Sports Handle, 9.1.21: BetMGM, DraftKings Go Live In Wyoming
- BetMGM and DraftKings were the first digital sports betting platforms to go live in Wyoming today after getting approval from the Wyoming Gaming Commission at a special meeting.
Overall Industry News:
- SBC, 9.2.21: Big Sky Conference Turns To US Integrity For Guidance On Sports Betting Landscape
- The Big Sky Conference, the NCAA Division I conference competing in the Football Championship Subdivision, has formed a multi-year partnership with sports wagering monitoring company US Integrity Inc.
- Seattle Times, 9.1.21: Washington Tribal Casinos Get Final Federal Approval For Sports Wagering, And Some Could Offer It By NFL Season
- Sports wagering in Washington tribal casinos cleared its final political hurdle Wednesday and could be offered in some by the opening week of the NFL season.
- IGB, 9.2.21: Connecticut Approves Provisional Sports Betting Regulations Ahead Of Market Launch
- The Connecticut General Assembly’s Regulation Review Committee has approved regulations for sports betting and online gaming within the state.
- Play CA, 9.2.21 Tribes Take Wait-And-See Approach To Operator-Backed Sports Betting Initiative
- Early reactions from California Native American tribal members to an operator-backed sports betting initiative haven’t been as negative as one might expect.
- IGB, 9.2.21: Grand Central To Launch Elys-powered Sportsbook In Washington DC
- Interactive gaming company Elys Game Technology (Elys) and independently owned operator Grand Central have received a Class B operator license from the District of Columbia’s Office of Lottery and Gaming.