iDEA Growth Member News:
- SBC, 9.29.21: White Hat Gaming Adds Tennessee And Arizona To Growing List Of Active States
- Tennessee and Arizona have become the latest US states to benefit from White Hat Gaming’s proprietary player account management (PAM) including the provider’s first-to-market Travelling Wallet solution for casino.
- SBC, 9.29.21: Sightline Payments To Showcase JOINGO And Play+ Solutions At G2E
- Sightline Payments will use this year’s G2E as a platform to showcase its JOINGO and Play+ mobile-first and cashless wagering solutions.
- SBC, 9.29.21: Fanduel Enters Washington State Through Suquamish Tribe Partnership
- FanDuel Group has entered into an agreement with the Suquamish Tribe’s Port Madison Enterprises this week, allowing the sportsbook to enter the state of Washington.
- Online Poker Report, 9.28.21: Maris Catania Explains Kindred’s Player Safety Early Detection System
- Online gambling industry insiders and watchers have been saying for years that operators need to use tech to up their responsible gambling (RG) acumen. That is, spotting problems, flagging them and taking measures to solve them.
Overall Industry News:
- US Bets, 9.29.21: Sportsbook Advertising On Jerseys Coming To America, Leaving Europe
- While the American sports betting market is still in its infancy and the British sports betting market is well into its senior years, there are plenty of obvious similarities.
- Legal Sports Report, 9.28.21: Peek Into Pending Maryland Sports Betting Launch With Casino Executive
- Cordish Gaming Group President Rob Norton views Maryland sports betting as a regional market.
- Legal Sports Report, 9.28.21: New Lawsuit Challenging Florida Sports Betting Compact Filed In DC
- Another challenge to the new compact between Governor Ron DeSantis and the Seminole Tribe of Florida was filed Monday in the Federal Court for the District of Columbia.
- Legal Sports Report, 9.28.21: Mobile North Carolina Sports Betting Bill Stuck In Legislative Traffic
- Time is extremely limited for mobile North Carolina sports betting legislation to pass this year.
- Play IL, 9.28.21: You Will Likely Be Able To Bet On IL College Teams In Wisconsin Before You Can In Illinois
- Add Wisconsin to the list of surrounding Illinois states that will offer college sports betting on IL teams before the Land of Lincoln.
- Spectrum News 1, 9.26.21: Ohio Lawmaker Discusses Future Of Sports Betting
- Mike Kallmeyer visited with Sen. Niraj Antani, R-Miamisburg, to talk about how close Ohio is to embracing sports betting and two pieces of similar legislation in the Ohio House and Senate.